Phone Banks for Georgia
Flip the West
Warnock for Georgia
Call for Jon Ossoff:
Call for Rev. Raphael Warnock: https://www.mobilize.us/warnockforgeorgia/event/362553/
Join Biden/Harris 4 Change.
phone banking for Ossoff & Warnock.
Swing Left GA Phone Bank
I. Get your stamps and postcards
2. You can buy postcards at the postoffice or get VOTE ones at etsy.com or patriotic ones at Amazon.com
You can preview the many choices HERE.
Flip the West to write postcards - https://www.mobilize.us/flipthewest/event/362341/ here are the instructions.
It may take up to a week to send you your list of names and addresses with the script. You’ll have until December 7 to get the postcards in the mail. If a week goes by without hearing from them , please check your Spam folder first, and then contact Ellen at email@example.com.
In the meantime:
POSTCARD WRITING INSTRUCTIONS
Whether you are new to postcarding or a returning writer, please take a moment to read every line of the following rules. We appreciate your careful approach to this work.
1. Handwrite your postcards legibly. According to a recent study, recipients respond more positively to postcards that are neat and easy to read.1
2. Use cards that are inclusive. If you buy, print, or make postcards, the images and wording/quotes/slogans should be neutral/benign/safe.
3. Please use the person’s first name.
4. Please highlight, use a different color, or underline the election date and website address.
5. Please sign your name, but only use your first name or initials. (Do not include your return address, email address, last name, or social media information.)
6. Write to each person only once. (Do not contact them again for any reason.)
7. Cover addresses before taking photos or sharing on social media.
8. Please include all of the points on the main script we will provide to you. If you have space you can also personalize.
9. Feel free to decorate your postcards, but please make sure that your decorations don’t detract from the legibility and neatness of the cards.
10. Always check for a mailing deadline when we send you your list of names and addresses. Unless we ask otherwise, you may mail your postcards as you complete them.